Monday, July 19, 2010

TBN - Raspberries and Cream

Every so often you get a lacquer that looks precisely like it's namesake.

And so it is with TBN's Raspberries and Cream.  Well, minus the cream part.



I don't think I need to sell the merits of this one.  Blue red (albeit marginally more orange than a regular blue red), two coats, high shine, makes me look ten times better looking than I actually am.  I may or may not have made that last bit up.

TBN is fast becoming one of my favourite Australian brands.  Their cremes are like Barry M cremes, totally dependable in terms of formula.  And their colours, whilst not being entirely cutting edge, are colours everyone should have in their basic nail arsenal.

And they cost less than a cup of coffee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails