Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Orly - Foil FX


Today, it's all about the Orly Foil FX Collection. I've had this collection for ages but just haven't gotten around to swatching it.  Little Miss Lazy Pants!

There's been alot of talk as to whether this Collection acts a Minx Manicure substitute.  As someone who has had the Minx Manicure (click here for that special goodness), I can safely say this is not a Minx substitute.  Minx is totally smooth whilst these lacquers have a grainy finish.

Not that that negates the fabulousness of this collection.  Each lacquer is stunning.  It's like having molten liquid on your nails.  Two coats to opaque, a coat of Seche Vite for shine and you're good to go.

Click on the jump for picture spamalooza!  All photos have been taken in diffused light.







Luxe
It's rare that I find a gold that is cool enough to suit my skin tone.  This is the best gold I've found.  It's gorgeous.



 Shine
A beautiful white-ish silver.  I can't stop looking at my nails when I wear this.




Rage
How freaking inspired is it of Orly to create a rose gold lacquer!  This is just sublime and by far my favourite of the collection.  I already have a back up bottle.

So what do you guys think?  Do you like the effect of these lacquers?  And, if you own the Collection, which is your favourite?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails