Thursday, May 27, 2010

Color Club - Ultra Violet

Argggh, my pretty!




Thanks to the awesomesauce-ing Kris of My Lucid Bubble, I now have one of my much coveted lemmings.

And it's nothing short of MAGNIFICENT. An amazing purple with a flash of blue throughout.  My only quibble is the formula - this took four coats and I can still see a visible nail line.  A minor quibble, I agree, but something I ought to raise.

As I mentioned last week, I naturally wondered if this might be a dupe for BYS' Ultra Violet, so I lined them up side by side.


Err, can I get a hells no?!  Definitely not a dupe.  Whilst I like the Colour Club hue more, the formula on the BYS is two coats and alot creamier.  So I guess I'll wear these depending on my mood.  They are both amazing lacquers.  I heart them like I heart Kris.





The nails in this review have been provided courtesy of Nailene. For more information on YGN's Disclosure Policy, please click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails