Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Glitter Gal - Deep Green

First off, muchos congratulations to Kerry and Anna from Glitter Gal.  Their eyebrow and lip pencils were recently featured in a Pixiwoo video!  Deserved kudos for a great Aussie brand.

Anyway, Kerry and Anna were kind enough to send me their Deep Green holo and, seriously, ladies, love does not begin to cover it.


Diffused Light

Flash

But wait! There's more!

As many of you know, I swatch in diffused light for a number of reasons.  But mainly because the only time I can get to swatch is on the weekend and, working full-time, I'd rather spend my daylight time with the boys.  So I swatch at night when the sun is well and truly gone.

But the past weekend, I actually got a couple of hours and so..... after the jump we have this most magnificant lacquer in beautiful bright sunlight.  Set your faces to awe and put your sunglasses on!




Direct Sunlight

When I wear this, I think of either deep reflective pools or the milky way.  Mostly I think 'My god, is this freaking gorgeous or what?!'

What do you guys think?  Definitely click to see the larger versions.





The lacquer provided in this review was provided by Glitter Gal. For more information on YGN's Disclosure Policy, please click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails