Friday, October 8, 2010

BYS - Matte Black

Oooooh another beautiful matte from BYS.




Black Matte is interesting in that it dries to a vinyl finish.  To me, it looks just like a leather jacket.  My only quibble with the formula is that it doesn't dry flat on the nail.  As you can see in the close-up above, there are ridges in the finish.  It's not a deal breaker for me but, for those of you that like a perfect finish, this might drive you a little nuts.

Of course, as with any matte, I just had to gloss this up.  Check out the results after the jump!






Now this is STUNNING.  It looks so wet and luscious on the nail but, I can assure this, this manicure is totally dry.


Do you have a preference - matte or gloss?  Let me know in the comments.

This lacquer was provided by Director Dave of Fashion Addict.  For more information on YGN's Disclosure Policy, please click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails