Thursday, September 23, 2010

BYS - Midnight Blue + Nail Junkie Mash Up

I'm not going to beat around the bush here (what goes that phrase really mean, anyway? If you know, post your explanation in the comments).  BYS can't do anything wrong in my eyes and Midnight Blue proves my point.





I absolutely haven't done this lacquer justice here.  It's not just a blue shimmer.  There's a swathe of pink shimmer that also runs through it. I would sell Boo to have a lifetime supply of this.  Perhaps.

But wait! There's more!

In my swatch of Nail Junkie, a number of you suggested that it worked beautifully when layered over a dark colour.  Well, peep Nail Junkie layered over Midnight Blue after the jump.  Shock and awe does not begin to describe it.







You can thank me now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails