Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Christian Dior - #987

Another Christian Dior for you today.  My mum actually bought me a whole stack when she was at Changi Airport, so I have a few more coming up over the next few weeks for you.






This is a very strange lacquer. In the bottle it looks like a deep burgundy plum.  On the nail, it looks brown.  Go figure.

Not that I'm complaining because I think it's a gorgeous colour.  It glides on beautifully and dries to the most wonderful shine.  Snaps for Christian Dior!

Oh and will you look at that top photo.  I can see myself in the reflection.  Rest assured that my nose is NOT a foot long.  The mirror in the bottle has gone all House of Mirrors on me.  But I do like the fact that I appear to be concentrating really hard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails