Monday, September 27, 2010

OPI - Russian Navy Suede

Firstly, I need to apologise to you guys for the upcoming week.  As some of you know, my aunt was hit by a car on Friday and is in hospital with a fractured skull and amnesia.  As a result, my already jam packed schedule of full time work, two children and two blogsites,  has now had daily visits to hospital and, as my aunt's power of attorney, dealing with all her paperwork added into the mix.

So please accept my apologies if I don't respond to comments quickly.  I will still post everyday and, if I get a moment, might throw in a little smack talk. I'm sure I will catch up eventually but, at the moment, something has to give and the comments seem the most logical.  I will still approve all comments quickly, but I won't be able to respond for a few days.

Here is the glorious OPI Russian Navy Suede.  Just, just, just, phenomenal.  One coat, dries in seconds, looks amazing.  It will highlight any nail imperfections you might have.  I have a scratch on my pinky and the lacquer shows it off to perfection!




  And, for those of you who always want more, I have the gloss version after the jump.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails