Monday, November 8, 2010

China Glaze Holiday 2010 - Part I


I was recently fortunate enough to receive the entire China Glaze Holiday 2010 Collection. All 16 bottles of the stuff! You should have seen me opening up the package. It was a mess of bubble wrap, squeeing and lamingtons.  Ok, the lamingtons I was already eating, but still!

To save my poor hands from trying to divorce me on the grounds of cruel and unusual treatment, I will post these over three days, rather than doing them all at once.  And, instead of playing favourites, I'm going to post them in alphabetical order.  I can't have them getting jealous, yo.  Tis the season and all.


 Cheers to You
A clear rival to Orly's Foil FX Shine.  This isn't as icy as Shine, but it still has a foil finish.



 Frosty 
One of my favourites out of this collection.  It's a sheerish silvery / white.  If I could have a frock in this colour, my Christmas would be complete.



Jingle Bells
Lovely copper / bronze.  Not one of my favourites, just because I don't think it suits my skin.  On someone pale, or even someone with very dark skin, this would be a winner.



 Jolly Holly
Oh man, what's not to love about this one.  I defy anyone to not immediately add this to their lemming list.


Little Drummer Boy
One word: stunning.  A deep blue with a denim-esque shimmer running throughout.

 Stay tuned over the next few days for the rest of this most amazing collection!

The lacquers featured in this review were provided by China Glaze's PR.  For more information on YGN's Disclosure Policy, please click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails