Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ulta3 - Chocolate Cake

Some of you will already be familiar with this lacquer, as it features in my first YouTube tutorial (which I've hidden under the jump for anyone who hasn't yet seen it).





This just makes me hungry.  The colour is a sophisticated dark brown / almost black.

Unfortunately, whilst I love the colour, that's pretty much all I love.  The formula is super gluggy and, whilst it is opaque in two coats, we're talking two difficult and protracted coats.  I might try some thinner to see if this could be more workable.

To compound the formula issue, the brush is ghetto.  GHETTO.  Toilet brush with an exponential factor of annoying.

So, yah, good points and bad. Not Michael Jackson bad.  Just plain bad.  But I do HEART that colour.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails