Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Orly - Foil FX comes to Australia

I know this collection will be old news for my Northern Hemisphere lovelies, but it's just been released here in Australia. So I figured I would give it another try for those Aussies considering buying it.

In short, a glorious collection with one clear and utterly unique standout.  This collection may be coming later to Australia but it's perfect timing as we lead up to Christmas parties.

 Jump to see more!






Luxe is a gold I genuinely love.  And I don't normally like golds as a general rule.  It's cooler than most golds which make it flattering for pretty much any skintone.




Shine is an ice cold silver.  I can feel a chill up my back just looking at it.  This is pure, unadulterated glamour in a bottle.  Absolutely perfect for a formal Christmas do.



Finally, the standout, Rage.  Rage is an exquisite rose gold that just reminds me of old world glamour.  By far my favourite and by far the one I reach for the most, just because it is so unique and delicious.

And, just because I can (and because I'm enjoying testing out my new macro lens), here's some more Rage.  Rage on, comrades.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails