Friday, February 26, 2010

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - Mecca Cosmetica Autumn 2010 Collection

Oh, how I resisted the Mecca Cosmetica Autumn 2010 Collection.

I ordered these online a million times but never quite went through with the purchase.

Until today.

I was walking past the Mecca Cosmetica store (on Little Collins Street, for all my Melbourne lovelies who want to know) and saw them winking at me through the window.  No jokes.  They were winking at me.  I looked away.  Then back again.  Then I walked into a lamp post and smacked my head, which entertained the young twenty-something boys at the cafe next door.

And then I went in and bought them.  From left to right: Emilia, Violenta and Perdita

This may just be the concussion talking but I regret nothing. I'll swatch these next week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails