Monday, February 1, 2010

Illamasqua - Velocity

Woohoooo!  I appear to have resolved the lighting issues that have been plaguing me for a couple of weeks.  The photos are back to being crisp and clear.  Once again, thanks for your patience and support!

*****

Illamasqua's Velocity is from the Dystopia Collection.  This is a stunning lavender purple that just reminds me of spring. And weddings.  What an amazing wedding colour this would be.

Formula-wise, Illamasqua lacquers are up there with Chanel and Rescue Beauty Lounge.  I could have easily gotten away with one coat for this swatch (I only did a second because I smooched up my ring finger).

It dried reasonably quickly and I didn't need a topcoat to get the shine that I covet.  All up, a glorious lacquer that I suspect will get alot of wear from me.

I'll be trialling the other lacquer from Dystopia, Obsess, as part of my Valentines Day manicures next week.  I can't wait to see if it performs as well as Velocity.

So ladies, what do you think?  Are you feeling Velocity?  How do you find Illamasqua's lacquers? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails