Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Sneak Peak

Despite not being particularly good in 2009, I still had one hell of a long list for Santa (see picture left, he looks perplexed doesn't he).  And, boy howdy, the old boy delivered.

This week is all about my Christmas lemmings.  Chanel, Illamasqua, China Glaze (a collection you've all seen swatched a million other places but I love it) and one colour from Jessica that I think every single person should have in their collection.  Oh, and one new lacquer I recently purchased all because of Nea (Nea, you're a terrible enabler). 

Just a reminder, too, to vote in the Great Aussie Swatch Watch.  Voting is now open and the results, so far, are extremely close.  As in, at least three lacquers are tied for first and the other two are only a vote or two behind.   If you haven't voted as yet, now's the time!

I hope you're all having a great weekend.  It's hot here in Melbourne (36 celsius, or 97 for the non metric), which means lots of sunshine, icecream and cold showers. God bless whoever invented air conditioning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails