Friday, January 15, 2010

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - Fiji Finds


Yes, I am relentless.  Even whilst I was in Fiji, I was constantly on the hunt for new lacquers.

And this is what I found.

On the left is a brand I've not heard of before: Debbilia.

I found this in a chemist in Suva. The cremes they had on display were all separated and crusty looking, but these glitters looked gorgeous and so I snapped them up for $5FJD, which is around $3AUD.  Aren't they the blingest?

The LA Splash's are... well... LA Splash lacquers.  The lacquers are nothing special.  The reason why I bought these is the location.  We visited the town of Sigatoka and, in a damp and dark hallway lined with sari shops and hawkers, I spotted these.  I have a nose for these things.  So these are memorable, if only for the location.  Who knew that, a world away from LA, I'd find these little beauties.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails