Monday, January 4, 2010

Naily News - Special Edition


Whilst I've been on holidays, I've done a bit of thinking about YGN and 2010 (I've included the photo on the right to show you guys WHERE I did my thinking - let's just say that swimming pools and Toblerone Cocktails make for great head space).

I've tried to think about how I can continue to make the site a great place for you guys to visit.

Firstly, I'm permanently reducing my posting frequency to once a day. I've found that doing two manicures a day is very rough on my hands and cuticles. I'd rather you guys have five amazing swatches per week than ten sub-par ones.

Naily News is one of my favourite things to do.  As I mentioned on Saturday, if you have a blog or blog post you would like included in the Naily News, let me know.  Share the link love, I say!

Monthly Giveaways will continue as they did in 2009. I love being able to give you guys gifts. It really is more of a pleasure to give than to receive when I have such amazing people reading YGN.  :-)

In addition to the monthly giveaway, I'm launching a new initiative designed to give you guys greater exposure to Australian lacquers.  Each month, I'm planning to run a poll where I select and (where possible) swatch five great Aussie lacquers.  You will be able to vote for your favourite for two weeks.  At the end of the two weeks, one lucky YGN follower (picked at random) will be able to select one of the lacquers to keep.  It's my way of spreading the word about Australian lacquers and ensuring these little beauties travel the world!

I'd like to thank you all for your support in 2009. Here's to a fab 2010!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails