Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Boots Collection 2000 - BMX Bandit

Oh, come on.  A lacquer that may or may not have been inspired by Nicole Kidman's perm in the 1983 film, BMX Bandits.  How could you think I would NOT want to try this straight away.

BMX Bandit (geez, I love that name) is another gorgeous periwinkle blue. 

This was an absolute dream to work with.  It glided on like silk, dried within a minute, and dried to a high gloss finish that did not require the assistance of a top cat.

This was my first try of the Collection 2000 lacquers and I'm seriously impressed.  For under $5, I got a highly pigmented, super glossy, fast drying lacquer.  That's worth celebrating I think!

So, what do you think?  Are you feeling my periwinkle love?

And, more importantly, what was your favourite moment from BMX Bandits, the Movie.  If you're from somewhere other than Australia, I'll forgive you for not seeing it (although you probably should because I believe this was Nicole's best performance ever).  If you're from Australia, didn't we have to watch it in school? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails