Saturday, January 2, 2010

Naily News #15

Just a reminder to everyone that, if you want to be a part of Naily News, just drop me a line with a link to your post and I'll try to include it (all that I ask is that the post be nail related).

I also haven't updated my blogroll for a while.  If you have a nail related blog, let me know in the comments and I will add you to the blogroll.

*****

Another week.  Another glitter coma episode thanks to the lovely Kroncles of a Konader.

Konadomania rocks China Glaze's Ruby Pumps.  Is there anything Ruby Pumps can't do (well, besides make me breakfast).

Pink Ginger + Purple = Sublime Manicure.  Ginger does it again with a brownish purple that will make your heart swoon.

Iceomatic is an absolute artist.  Click, click, click on the link to see why.

Audrey mixes silver with rhinestone.  Uh-huh, it's stunning.

Skye models the perfect NYE red.

Colette has a manicure that reminds me of the reefs here in Fiji.  It's gorgeous.

I am back in Australia on Monday, but have some great swatches that will continue to remind me of the lovely tropics.  I hope you are all well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails