Friday, January 1, 2010

Australis - Ooh La La


First of all, I would like to wish every single one of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I sincerely hope that 2010 is a rocking year for all of you!!!

The colour I ended up wearing for NYE was Australis' Ooh La La.

I chose this colour because, at the resort we're staying at, there are trees everywhere with bright pink flowers, just like Ooh La La.  For days I've been marvelling at the flowers so, when it was time to choose a colour, it really was an easy pick.

This is a perfect colour for NYE in Fiji.  It's tropical, bright, cute and oh-so-ready-to-party.  I wore this last night at the party we went to and was constantly complimented on my 'gorgeous nails'.  So much so that one of the other guests here at the resort has begged me to do her nails in the same colour today.  She's buying me a lobster lunch in return!

How did you spend your NYE?  We booked at one of the restaurants here at the resort for a five course extravaganza of food (smoked salmon, consomme, lobsters, prawns and a molten chocolate cake), followed by fireworks and warrior dances.  It was a beautiful way to see out 2009 and welcome 2010.  I hope you, too, had a fantastic night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails