Thursday, December 31, 2009

LA Girl - Groupie or Punk?

I didn't even know I could get my hands on LA Girl here in Australia until I stumbled across them in a cheapie accessories store.  You better believe I snapped up a few of the colours.

I particularly loved their Rockstar Collection.  Specifically, I fell totally in love with this blue.  Now, I'm not sure if this is Punk or Groupie as the sticker has come off the bottom of my bottle.  I think it might be Punk, but if anyone can enlighten me in the comments, I send you a thousand virtual kisses!

This is an amazing colour.  Although it looks blue, there is a whole purple duochrome thing happening.  I can't quite explain it but, if you look at the top left side of the bottle in this picture, you can see the purple shining through a little.

Application on this was great in terms of it being easy to apply.  However, even with a Seche Vite topcoat, this took a little while to completely dry.  Maybe half an hour or so.  So not an eternity, but definitely something to be aware of if you're stuck for time.

I think this would be a great colour to wear if you're spending NYE in a club or concert.  The blue / purple hue makes it edgy, and yet the glitter component seems to make it a little more fun.

What do you guys think?  Is blue on your agenda?  Stay tuned for tomorrow when I reveal the actual colour I'm wearing for NYE.  It's GORGEOUS.  And I know I say that about alot of colours, but I truly rooly mean it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails