Friday, December 18, 2009

Mecca Cosmetica - Hippolyta

The final lacquer, and my personal favourite since I love reds, in Mecca's Paint toYour Heart's Content Collection is Hippolyta.

This is a rich, blue red that, like Essie's Lollipop, is old school Hollywood glamour in a bottle. This is probably marginally more 'blue' than Lollipop, which I like.  Mmmm, blue reds.

As with all the other lacquers, the formula with this is amazing.  Aside from the dodgy application on my ring finger (I was drunk or tired, I can't remember which.  This is definitely an example of operator error), this glides on like a dream, dries quickly and is wonderfully shiny. 

So which blogger is this dedicated to?

I decided to dedicate Hippolyta to two great nail bloggers - Nixxy and Kaz.  For no other reason than reds make me happy, and both Nixxy and Kaz always make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails