Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all YGN-ers!


To all my readers, and for those who've stumbled here accidentally and are wondering 'How the hell did I get here', I wish you, your family and friends a very, very, Merry Christmas.

I hope you get all that you wish for - whether that be a Chanel Jade or a lovely dinner with the people that you love most.

To celebrate, I have a Christmas Nail Art that I'm actually quite proud of.  Although I am pretty terrible with the Konad, I am super fly at french manicures.  I can paint them freehand and they always look respectable.  On both hands.  Yes, I'm bragging.

Here is Tinsel mixed with Ruby Pumps.  I think this is a total winner.  It's festive, sparkly and perfect for Christmas.

For Christmas, we will probably spend time in the pool before having the most amazing buffet dinner.  Typical for those of us who live in the Southern Hemisphere, lots of cold salads and meats and pavlova!  I can't wait.

Let me know what you're doing for Christmas in the comments. I'd love to hear how you intend to spend this lovely day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails