Thursday, December 3, 2009

kit - Wild Ride


Well, you guys saw the matte version of Wild Ride this morning.  And it was glorious.  Now here's the gloss version.

Mmmm, equally glorious!

A creamy, mushroom taupe that I can see my own reflection in?  What's not to love?!

Application of this is just as good as Dream Run.  It glides on smoothly and is opaque in one coat.  Yes, this is yet another one coater from kit.  Without top coat.  Truly extraordinary.

Ladies, without exaggeration, kit Cosmetics have one of the best formulas I've seen in recent years.  Creamy, one coat, high shine lacquers in on trend colours.  I don't think you can ask for more. 

I really hope they start selling overseas because it seems totally unfair that it's just us Aussies who get to enjoys these beautiful gems.  I think I might have to start a petition.  Or start praying more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails