Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chi Chi - Choose Chi Chi + Relax Don't Do It


Mmmm, just when I think I'm getting better at this - BANG! - a nail wreck emerges.

This is Choose Chi Chi, paired with Relax Don't Do It as a Konad stamp.

I think I had the right idea.  Blue on orange is a great combination.  However, and you experts in colour theory will see immediately where I am going with this, when you try to stamp a sheer blue on an orange, you get purple.  Light purple.  Which just doesn't work with such a bright orange.

I think this has potential, but I just need to use a different purple.  Or use a stamp that has sharp lines so that the pattern is more defined and obvious.

Ok, now I can't be the only person with nail art wrecks.  At least, that's what I'm hoping.  Post in the comments your best nail art wreck (extra points if you post a link to the offending nail art).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails