Tuesday, December 1, 2009

kit - Dream Run + Matte


Ladies, set your faces to stunned.

I thought Dream Run was beautiful as a gloss, but it rocks my world as a matte. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I have a theory about how mattes work on cremes versus glitter.  Let me run it past you and tell me what you think in the comments.

I think matte top coats work much better on cremes than glitters. 

Ok, so I've only trialled one glitter and one creme so far this week, but I'm finding that matte top coats have a tendency to 'flatten' the impact of glitters.  Conversely, the matte topcoats seem to bring out the colour in cremes.  Almost as if they add another dimension to the colour.

What do you think?

Do you prefer the matte effect over glitter or cremes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails