Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Sneak Peak


Can you believe how quickly 2009 has passed?  I can't believe it's nearly Christmas!

I will be spending the holiday season sunning myself in gorgeous Fiji.  Yes, by this time tomorrow, I fully expect to be sitting in one of the deck chairs in the picture drinking a cocktail.  I don't care which cocktail.  Any liquor will suffice.

So, what does this mean for YGN?  Posting will continue as normal, including Christmas Day.  However, I have decided to reduce my posting frequency to once a day (as opposed to twice a day during the week, and daily on the weekends) for the period I am away.  I just really want to spend some quality time with my family.  And bartender.  See how lonely he looks? 

Never fear though.  This week, I have some of the blingiest Christmas lacquers for you.  I also have a Christmas Day nail art that, for once, is not a complete disaster / nail wreck.  No, really, it looks good.  :-)

Have a lovely week everyone!  Think good thoughts for me - I'm not a big fan of flying!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails