Friday, December 11, 2009

Chi Chi - Before You Go Go


Woohoooo!

After the disappointment that was Boom Boom Boom, I'm so glad that Before You Go Go is a neon coral delight!

This is an absolutely stunning lacquer.  Ok, so it's still sheer after three coats but I can live with a little visible nail line if the rest of the colour is amazing.

Like Jitterbug, the wonderful jelly quality shines through.  It looks like my nails are soaking wet, when they're not.

Stay tuned tomorrow when I announce the details of my December Giveaway!  For all those lovely readers of mine who are super creative, this will be a giveaway you won't want to miss.

I am also changing the layout of YGN on the weekend.  I don't anticipate any downtime during the transition but I may have to redo some of the links in the sidebear.  The new layout is super cute - I'm sure you guys will love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails