Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mecca Cosmetica - Rosaline


The other set of colours I'm trying this week is Mecca's Paint to Your Heart's Content Collection.


You know, when I'm swatching lacquers, I think in my head 'Oooh, Brooke is going to love this' or 'Pink Ginger is going to go mad with this purple'.  I think of who amongst my readers / other nail bloggers might love a certain colour.

So, at the risk of over-dosing the cheese factor by a million, I am dedicating each of these lacquers to a nail blogger (or bloggers) who I believe is represented by the colour.

It's my way of spreading Christmas cheer and I'd love you guys to do the same.  The next time you swatch a colour, think of another nail blogger and dedicate that colour to them.  Post the link in the comments below so that we can all have a lovely virtual group hug before Christmas.  :-)

So, without further delay, I am dedicating Mecca Cosmetica's Rosaline to..... Gilded Angel.  This is a stunning pink that is super glossy, opaque in two coats and lasts on the nail for days.  I think of my lovely Gilded Angel when I wear this because it's super sweet and super cute - just like her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails