Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Sneak Peak


Ladies, this week, I have some really super special lacquers to show you.

I've been trialling my RBL lacquers for a little while now.  And I'm in love.  Seriously, I want to move to New York and stalk Ji Baeck.  I need to be around greatness.  She is it.

But, hang on, that's only four lacquers?  What gives?  Well, ladies, my fifth lacquer is going to be a surprise.  :-)

Unfortunately, my nails are very, very short this week.  Two weeks of swimming pools and generally being lazy about my nail care has taken a toll.  I saw my manicurist last week.  She sighed.  Tutted at me.  Sighed some more.  And then recommended I go short to restore the shape and to get rid of the weak ends.  So I apologise to all the talon-istas who love long nails.  You'll get no love from me this week on that score.  Thankfully, the uber-coolness of the colours should off-set the shortage.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!  I'm back to work full time this week and it's going to be crazy.  New job, new boss and all new challenges.  And I can't wait.  :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails