Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - Beverly Beate

I recently purchased from UK e-tailer Beverly Beate.  This is a great little website, with an extensive range and fast shipping.  I received my order seven days after it was placed, which is super fast for Australia.



The first lot of lacquers is Nubar's Modern Matte Collection.  Whilst I love my Essie Matte About You topcoat, I was keen to trial a matte lacquer.  So I chose these and they are amazing. 



Also included in my order was a few freebies.  Yay for freebies!!  I received two Milani lacquers - Garnet Gems (which looks to be a dupe for China Glaze's Lubu Heels) and Totally Cool, and China Glaze's Fortune Teller.  I can't tell you how much I've been lemming Fortune Teller so to receive it as a freebie.  Awesome.

You can see why I'm having a hard time at the moment picking which colours to trial.  What colours do you like out of these?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails