Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BYS - Kokomo


If the classic Beach Boys song isn't in your head when you read the words Kokomo, then you've either been living in a cave, or you were born after 1988.

If this song is in your head, let's just take a moment to close our eyes and remember John Stamos playing the bongos in that pink tank top. Mmmmm, don't mind me. I'm just in a really happy place right now.

BYS's Kokomo is a gorgeous apple green, with khaki undertones.  I love this colour.  The khaki undertones seem to soften the green, which makes the colour, I believe, infinitely more wearable on a day to day basis.

The swatch on the right is two coats which I initially thought was sufficient, however I can now see visible nail line on my index finger.  Which doesn't bother me but, if you're an opaque obsessive, definitely go for three coats just to be on the safe side.

To see something really evil, click on the jump.  I take no responsibility for your mental sanity though. ;-)))






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails