Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BYS - Hawaii


For someone who used to hate coral colours, I'm surprising even myself with how much I am loving coral at the moment.  I just can't get enough of it.

BYS' Hawaii is an orange flavoured coral.  That's the best way I can describe it. 

Like all BYS cremes, this applied smoothly and was opaque in three coats.  However, it doesn't have the high shine finish of some of the other BYS lacquers, hence I'd recommend using a good top coat to really make this colour pop.

What do you guys think?  I know many of you are in the Northern Hemisphere but is this a colour that you think might work for your winter?  As for the Southern Hemisphere girls, doesn't this just scream summer?  Don't you just want an ice-cream right about now?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails