Monday, January 11, 2010

Boots 17 - Risky Red


Ooooh, you guys all know how I love a good red.  I also like reds of the nail polish variety. *Boom Tish*

Boots 17's Risky Red, is one hell of a way to start the week.  Talk about a kick start to the heart!

I love blue reds and this is about as blue as they come. It's just old Hollywood glamour in a bottle.

Application on this was good.  I had a few problems getting a rounded edge on my index finger but that was more a problem of operator error rather than the polish itself.

Risky Red glides on smoothly and is opaque in one coat, although the swatch here is two coats.  Drying time is average, hence I'd recommend a Seche Vite topcoat if you're in a hurry.

This is a lovely red and one I will definitely be wearing more of, especially as we head into autumn and winter here in Australia.  What do you guys think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails