Friday, January 15, 2010

Barry M - Violet Gold


The final lacquer I'm trying this week was the lacquer that, when I first saw it, I could not take my eyes off it.  I still can't.

I apologise in advance because my photo just does not do justice to Barry M's Violet Gold.

This is a duochrome violet and gold.  In the bottle, and on the nail, this is just an amazing and magical lacquer.

It glides on beautifully with no streaks, dries superfast and the swirls of violet and gold in the bottle play out beautifully on the nail.

The only problem I had with this was bubbles.  If you look at my ring finger, you'll see five clear bubbles sitting there.  I've applied this three times now and, every single time, it bubbles.  Usually localised in a single spot on the nail, but still bubbles.

I'd still wear this, though, just because of the colour.  It really is stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails