Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jessica - Venus Was Her Name

This is my first Jessica nail polish.  And, at this point, I'm kinda wondering why I held out for so long on this brand.

Venus Was Her Name is probably the most unique lacquer in my collection.  At last count, I have over 800 lacquers and there is not a single lacquer that even comes close to this little baby.

This is a gorgeous blue/purple/grey that looks almost dusty and muted on the nail.  Depending on the light you're in, though, it can look entirely different.  If ever there was a lacquer that is like a chameleon, this is certainly it.

Quality-wise, this is exquisite.  The swatch on the left is two coats with no top coat.  This is one of those wonderfully intuitive lacquers that just glide on easily, is neither too runny nor too thick, and dries beautifully.

I truly believe everyone should have this colour in their collection.  There is nothing like it out there.  I adore it.

(If you want to see other swatches of this, please see Scrangie and Daydream's swatches.  I warn you though, you may fall even more in love with this lacquer once you see their swatches).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails