Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You've Got Nail Rave - Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil

I realised as I was going through my archives that it has been absolutely ages since I did a Nail Rave.  So I thought it was high time I shared a current obsession with you.

Essie's Apricot Cuticle Oil is just so so so lovely.  For a start, it smells exquisite.  Like fruit salad.

And it gives my cuticles an instant moisture surge.  I use acetone to remove polish (bad, I know!) which dries out my cuticles terribly..  A quick swipe of this and the dryness instantly disappears.  And my fingers smell lovely.  Even better!

I've not used proper cuticle oils before so this has been a revelation for me.

Do you have a favourite cuticle oil that works miracles?  Let me know in the comments. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails