Wednesday, June 2, 2010

China Glaze - Fortune Teller - Take II





One of my favourite lacquers of all time is China Glaze's Fortune Teller.  So let's welcome an encore performance from this most lovely lacquer.

Some of you will recall that this was a lemming that kinda went wrong for me.  I was expecting this to be an orange Lubu Heels and, when it wasn't, I was five different types of angry.

I couldn't stay angry for long though.  It's the mixture of glitter sizes.  It's the creamy formula.  It's the fact that it looks so freaking amazing.

Sure cleanup is a pain in the a**, especially if you get a glitter piece in an odd place (check out my ring finger to see why cleanup is a pain - I can't shift the glitter without removing it entirely and ruining my finish).  And you need a good thick coat of Seche Vite to even out the finish.

But this is an absolute keeper and I'm glad to have it in my collection.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails