Thursday, June 3, 2010

YGN in the News - American Apparel Seen and Submitted

I was super excited when Martine from American Apparel contacted me and asked if I wanted to be part of their Seen and Submitted feature.

I'm an egotistical little thing so I was totally like 'OMG YES CAN I PAY FOR YOUR FIRST BORN TO GO THROUGH COLLEGE'.


I don't say this enough to you guys but I really do appreciate every visit, every comment and every email I have received.  As many of you know, this blog was started during a very dark time in my life but, in many ways, it gave me the butt kick I sorely needed to pull everything together.  For everyone who has played a role in this site over the last year, I consider you my friends and family and I am forever grateful.

Ok, now I have to go and kick a kitten or something to cut through the treacle. KIDDING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails