Thursday, June 24, 2010

OPI - Summer Flutter 2010

I was so excited when I saw OPI's Summer Flutter 2010 Collection.  I immediately snapped up all four without a moment's hesitation.

Did they live up to expectations?  You'll have to click on the jump to find out but, in one word, 'OMGHELLSYEAH'.




Flit a Bit
A sublime orange and, formula-wise, probably the best orange I've seen.  OPI at it's creme-y best.


Flower to Flower
Oh man, this is a beautifuly, lolly pink.  Of course, as soon as I saw this, I wondered if it was a dupe for another OPI's Pink Cupcake from the Sweet Pink Japanese Exclusive Collection.  So I've lined them up side by side below.

Very very close, but not quite.


Wing It!
An amazing pink duo chrome, with shards of violet, gold and blue.  This one is marginally sheer (I needed four coats in the swatch above) but it is fast drying.


Catch Me In Your Net
And we have the show stopper.  This is just..... arghhhhh.... words cannot describe.  This isn't the best swatch of this.  In real life, there is a whole lot more green.  Either way, if there is one lacquer you have to buy from OPI this year, this is it.  Instant and well deserved classic status.

So what do you guys think?  Which are your favourites and which will you buy / have you bought?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails