Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rimmel - Sky High

Can you believe that Sky High is the very first Rimmel I've ever tried?

I'm a bit of a drug store snob sometimes and always just flounce past these.  But then, Super Mother-in-Law sent me a couple of the Rimmel 60 Seconds lacquers.  Thanks Kath!



I'll be honest.  My drug store snobbery had me thinking 'This isn't going to work'.  I approached this with the critical eye of a college professor marking the paper of the class delinquent.


Well, colour me red faced because these are freaking phenomenal lacquers.  Two coats, totally dry - as promised - within 60 seconds and no need for a top coat.  If you're looking for a quick and flawless manicure, try one of these and prepare to be amazed.

My only quibble with this?  The brush is a fat a**.  As in, I had spillage over my little finger because the brush was chubby.  I don't know who designed it but it needs a rethink - especially for those of us with diddy nail beds.

Other than the brush, this is a great lacquer.  I am so ashamed that I just walked past these.  Snob no longer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails