Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Sneak Peak

This week, my lacquer choices have been inspired by the colours of Spring.

Here in Melbourne, Australia, I look out my bedroom window each morning to see trees blossoming, flowers blooming and birds singing. If that sounds idyllic, that's because it is!

This week, I'll be bringing you the Mecca Cosmetica's Spring 2009 Collection. Mecca Cosmetica, for my international readers, is a higher end, niche Australian beauty and cosmetics company. The Spring 2009 Collection is a beautiful representation of spring in Australia. I love it, and I'm sure you will too!

Another Australian brand that is forcing me to love it is Sportsgirl. Sportsgirl is an Australian clothing brand that appeals primarily to the teen market. I love their Nail It! line of polishes, especially Apple, which is a bright green to die for.

The Face Shop is a Korean based brand that offers extraordinary good value for money. Each of these little beauties costs just $3, yet the colour pay off is worth ten times that.

My Eyeko polishes have finally arrived, although one of the bottles (the black polish) broke in transit. I haven't been able to stop wearing Pastel Polish. It's just a bottle of blue goodness that makes me smile every time I look at it.

I've also completed my first, half-way decent looking nail art, which I'll show you on Friday, using one of the above colours. Which one did I use? You'll have to wait until Friday to find out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails