Wednesday, March 24, 2010

American Apparel - Hunter


Sorry, guys, I just have to get these American Apparel lacquers out of my system.

Thankfully, Hunter is a beautiful colour so, hopefully, it won't be too much of a chore to drool over this one.

Like all the others, this is utter perfection.  Two coats and you're done.  It's creamy and leaves my nails with the type of shine that makes me want to look at, and feel, them all day long.

Whoever is in charge of formulating the colours at American Apparel deserves a freaking medal.  So far, it's been all killer - no filler, with these.


Is Hunter appealing to you? And, tell me, if you wear a lacquer that is super shiny on the nails, do you end up playing with your nails all day? I'd like to think I'm not the only one around here who does that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails