Wednesday, March 10, 2010

China Glaze - Up and Away - Part II - Pinks

If you've missed it, click here to see Part I - Yellows.

We're moving back into Jacie comfort territory with the pinks.

Every single one of these pinks is an out and out winner, although the pastel pink still poses a problem in terms of formula.

Stay tuned later today for Part III - Blues, Greens and Purples including one lacquer that is an instant classic.



Something Sweet
A beautiful, soft baby pink.  As I mentioned earlier, this was problematic in terms of application.  Very thick and gloopy.


Sugar High
This is such a lovely pink but I just don't know if it suits my skin tone.  I envisage that my girl, Ginger, could rock this like no other.


Heli-Yum
Uh, you don't need to sell me on the benefits of a raspberry creme.  This is amazing.

Did you like any of the pinks?  If so, which one?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails