Monday, March 8, 2010

Essie - Mesmerize

You may remember how I managed to come across Essie's Mesmerize.

I've finally gotten around to wearing this and, I must say, it totally lives up to any expectations I might have had for it.  It's a cracker.

Mesmerize is a creme cobalt blue.  I don't have another blue like this in my collection.  For me, anyway, it's quite unique.

Application wise, if every lacquer applied like this lacquer, Melburnians would get to see Jacie smiling from ear to ear on a daily basis.

This has the perfect consistency for a lacquer.  Not too runny.  Not too thick.  Dries quickly and only needs two coats to get to opaque. 

I'm so glad I picked this up when I saw it.  It's Essie at its absolute best.  I wish Essie did more of these really strong and bold colours because the colour and formula are second to none.

What do you guys think?  Are there any other cobalt blues I should be looking at?  I'm kinda embarrassed that I don't have more right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails