Monday, March 29, 2010

Ulta3 - Watermelon

Diffused Light

Of all the colours offered by Australian superbrand, Ulta3, Watermelon is probably the most talked about.

It's not really hard to see why this is such a popular colour.  A fabulous coral that would flatter pretty much any skin tone.

And the formula?  Stupendously good.  It glides smoothly over the nail, dries quickly and dries to a high shine.  Opaque in two coats which is fantastic for a pastel.

Ulta3 are simply amazing.  The quality of the formulas is as good as any high end brand, but they cost just $2 ($2.50 in some places).  For the price of a coffee, you can have a lacquer that will look fantastic, last forever and is easy to apply.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this lacquer.   It's just not me is it?  This really is a great colour, right?

With Flash


Closeup

You will have noticed more than one photo in this post.  I'm trying to mix it up more with my photos in order to give you guys a more colour accurate view.  Whilst my camera picks up some colours beautifully in diffused light, sometimes I need a flash view in order to get the colour photo accurate.  So, from now on, there will always be a few photos per post (with a guaranteed closeup shot - although I can't always guarantee neat cuticles and/or application). 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails