Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LA Colors - Wired

With Flash

LA Colors' Wired is one of those colours that, on the nail, looks nothing like it does in the bottle.

In the bottle, it's a deep blue with light blue streaks running through it.  On the nail, the dark blue kinda disappears, but what you get is... well.... rather outstanding.  It's all sorts of magic.

This reminds me a whole lot of Australis' Sapphire Blue.  I might do a side by side in the next couple of weeks.

My only problem with this lacquer is that, sometimes, it does not like Seche Vite, which is my preferred weapon of choice when it comes to top coat.  Check out my ring finger and you'll see  rippling at the tip.  I tried to fix this with another coat of Seche but ended up with the same result.  Not a deal breaker but for an obsessive compulsive like myself, mildly irritating.

Closeup

I'm uber impressed with these LA Colors.  I'm definitely planning to order some more of these, once I get over my Cherry Culture issues. Great quality, cheap prices, on trend colours - what's not to like?!


So what do you guys think?  Yay or Nay?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails