Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Scrangie - Take II


My lacquer collection is large.  Think 800+ lacquers and growing at an exponential rate.

But there is one lacquer in my collection that I find to be utterly unique and truly extraordinary - Rescue Beauty Lounge's Scrangie.  It's also the lacquer I get the most questions about and the one lacquer where I will get emails asking if I'm prepared to sell it.

The first swatch I did of Scrangie was so insanely diabolical that I decided to redo it here.  I'm not even going to link to the first swatch.  If you guys want to see a nail wreck, you can go searching for it. 

As you can see, this lacquer is sublime.  Purple mixed with green mixed with some kind of magical freaking fairy dust.

There is no flaw with this lacquer.  Two coats to opaque.  Beautifully creamy without being difficult and thick.  Dries to a high shine.  It's perfection.

I've got a couple more photos after the jump, including a close up shot.  Now, I'm not sure if my cuticles can bear close inspection so.... I don't know........... cross your eyes a couple of times before you look and it might blur them out a little.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails