Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Zoya - Reverie Spring 2010 - Part II


If you've missed it, click here for Part I.

Onto Part II and my favourites from this collection. And my very favourite. Which is not the one you're all thinking of.  There is one sneaky little lacquer in this collection that absolutely blew me away. I love it when that happens.

Click on the jump to see more!




Lana
A hot chilli red with green and gold shimmer.



Adina
The most hyped and, undoubtedly, the most unique colour of the collection.  A beautiful purple with green throughout.  It's stunning.  Words cannot describe.

 So, is this a dupe for Scrangie?  Not even close.  
Sure, they are both purples with green shimmer, but they are worlds apart. 



Reece
Oh. My.Word
By far my favourite of the collection.  I didn't think much of it in the bottle but then it went onto my nail and - KAPOW - we ran off to Vegas to get married.


Do you have a favourite in this collection?  Have I created any lemmings?


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails