Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BYS - Bermuda Nights

Sometimes, bad lacquers happen to good people.  Sometimes, bad people ruin good lacquers.

Unfortunately BYS' Bermuda Nights looks fabulous and stunning in the bottle, but caca pants on me.  So much so that I've hidden this most hideous nail disaster after the jump because, quite frankly, I couldn't tolerate it dragging down my front page.

But this is not the lacquer's fault.  After I did my swatch, and promptly threw up a little in my mouth, a Kenyan friend of mine swatched it on her hands.  Bliss.  She is going to let me photograph her hand with this colour on soon (she couldn't bear the thought of her untamed cuticles being exposed to the world) and you'll see just how good this colour looks.

In the meantime, gird your loins and hold onto your lunch.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails