Friday, October 1, 2010

BYS - Too Hot to Handle

BYS are so sweet they even named a lacquer after me.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it.





Too Hot to Handle is an orange jelly red.  I don't like jellies (I know, I'm strange) and I'm not a fan of orange-reds either, but this?  This I really like.  I think that, because it's a tad sheer, the warmness of the orange isn't overpowering for my skin tone.  So it works where a more opaque jelly wouldn't.  Awesomesauce.

Formula-wise, this took four coats to get to the above swatch.  And it's still a little sheer.  Which I know will put some of you off but it doesn't particularly worry me.

Love.

The lacquer featured in this review was provided courtesy of Director Dave. For more information about YGN's Disclosure Policy, please click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails